Workday software is a cloud-based ERP system that helps higher education institutions manage their finances, human capital, and student lifecycle. Workday is a popular choice for higher education institutions because it offers a number of benefits, including:
- A unified view of students and data: Workday provides a single platform for managing all of your student, financial, and human capital data. This gives you a unified view of your students and operations, which can help you make better decisions.
- Streamlined workflows: Workday automates many manual HR and financial processes, which can free up your staff to focus on more strategic tasks.
- Real-time insights: Workday provides real-time insights into your performance, so you can identify and address problems early on.
Achieve Your Business Goals with Workday
Workday can help higher education institutions achieve their business goals in a number of ways, including:
- Improved student outcomes: Workday can help higher education institutions improve student outcomes by providing them with tools to track student progress, identify students who are at risk, and intervene early.
- Reduced costs: Workday can help higher education institutions reduce costs by streamlining their operations and automating manual processes.
- Increased efficiency: Workday can help higher education institutions increase efficiency by providing them with real-time insights into their performance. This can help them to identify areas where they can improve their operations.
- Improved employee engagement and satisfaction: Workday can help higher education institutions improve employee engagement and satisfaction by providing them with tools to manage their careers, track their performance, and collaborate with colleagues.
Workday can help higher education institutions improve student outcomes
One example of how Workday can help higher education institutions improve student outcomes is by providing them with tools to track student progress. Workday can be used to track student grades, attendance, and participation. This information can then be used to identify students who are at risk and to intervene early.
For example, a university could use Workday to identify students who are struggling in a particular course. The university could then provide these students with additional support, such as tutoring or mentoring. By intervening early, the university can help these students to succeed in their courses and to graduate on time.
By improving student outcomes, Workday can help higher education institutions to improve their reputation and attract more students.
How InTegrum’s Workday consultants can help
InTegrum Resources is an official Workday Partner and leading provider of Workday consulting services. Our team of experienced Workday consultants can help you with every aspect of the Workday Software, from planning and design to deployment and ongoing support.
Here are some of the ways that InTegrum’s Workday consultants can help your higher education institution:
Assess your needs
We will work with you to assess your current systems and processes, and to develop a customized Workday solution that meets your specific needs.
Plan and design your implementation
We will help you develop a detailed implementation plan and design, including timelines, budgets, and communication strategies.
Our Workday Consultants ensure that the transition to the new system is smooth and successful. This includes helping faculty, staff, and students to understand the changes that are happening, how they will be impacted, and how to use the new system.
Support you after implementation
We will provide ongoing support after your implementation to help you get the most out of Workday.
Interested in learning more? Contact us today to see how we can help implement and support your Workday software.